As a non-profit, member-based organization, you are critical to the work we do to achieve a system of universal, affordable, high quality and inclusive child care.
If you or your organization believe…
- Child care is a cornerstone of supportive policy for children and families, and is essential to Canada’s social and economic health
- Children and families have the right to access a child care system supported by public funds
- Canadians deserve a comprehensive and affordable child care that is high quality, inclusive, flexible, and primarily public and not-for-profit
- Families need a range of child care services for young and school age children
- Those working in child care must have decent work, wages and working conditions
… then consider donating below and help our advocacy community grow!
Interested in more than a donation? Head over to our membership page and become a member today!